Positive /


//Assalamualaikum. Hi people. Hihi nice to meet you guys!! Lulzzzzzzz. I was in dilemma just now. Hahaha, i want to watch Johor games tomorrow. So my brother ask me weather i want to or not but..... Sadly i got no friends. Yeahhhhh, no friends to invite to watch that games. So i was asking him. But... yeah i know the answer.... But naughty to me. So bad of me keep texting and asking him out. Hmmmm.... sadly before this thingy happen we are supposed to watch football at the stadium together but sadly all thingy turns wrong. Hmm sad me. So sad. Apa lg nk buat takd rezeki. Emmm..... Hihi, kinda fun when i throw all my feeling through this blog hahaha ((kelak0)) poyo me. Hahahaha, so yeah lately I've being such a brave you know. I go anywhere by my own. Emmmm yeahhh kinda scared but i dont know why ive being so brave. Hmm, if he was with me right now of course he was mad mayb or he willing to company me to everywhere i go. Hmm but now? Everything was wrong. Ugh.... So sad of me. Hmmm. Why am i so sad. Sad sad sad sad asda da s a sa sa da ssada sad sa d a sa d a s a d a  sa d asda  a s da a s  s da  s ((Hahaha mengarut me  its supposed to be a lot "sad" there but i playing with the keyboard)) So now? I dont want to eat at all. weird me. I used to be a eater girl. You know what i mean? I love to eat a lot. But now? Pandang makanan pun taknk :(( Hmm rasa mcm makanan tu jahat sangat sampai tak boleh makan. But tu semua rezeki Allah. Alhamdulilah there is food even i was not eating it. So yeah yesterday i was having a tea time with my family in the evening. I was home late yesterday so my granny felt so worried about me. And suddenly!! ((JENG JENG JENG)) He asking about you she said "Kenapa tak ajak ayun? Ha ah eh mana dia sekarang kan? Busy kerja ke?" And my face was like OMG!! I was almost crying there!! My mom keep look at my face. All i can do is just keep quite and tunduk je. I cant do anything. My keep rewinding on our having a tea time with my grandparents. I wish you were beside me taste my teh susu. You love right? You really in love with my teh susu kan? And i still remember we always make teh susu every evening. Hmm memories never fade sayang. Hmm i hope you remember all those thingy :'< xoxo


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
 photo a2724706-e283-4d0b-b84e-425a5a0cb86d_zpsc378d966.jpg Hi! Its me Bella. Im the owner of the blog. And i got a lot of broken english. Sorry. I try my best to get a best english here. And yeah sorry half of my blog are talking about a guy name Zarul :'> So yeah do enjoy my blog and my posts. Bye! Thank you!! xoxo