Holidays. /


//Assalamualaikum. And Hi people. Its been awhile. I shall active through my blogging. I wanna tweet also. But i need to be quite from social network for awhile. Awhile................ ((mayb)) Hmm i really need a nice getaway for me. Hmmmmm........ I really want to USS again. Ugh there was a fun thingy there. But surely it must be more fun if I go with someone that i love. Lulz. Emmm going there alone theres no fun at all. I wanna scream through riding the roller coaster there. Emm. This holiday i need a time to relax... Ughhhhh what a fun thing to do on my holiday. Duhhhhhh.... Watching tv and so on. Hahaha kinda fun mayb. Hving fun with friends? Yeahhh absolutely yessss. I want to hv fun with my friends too yeahh. Duhhh. Hahaha, and yeah i want to deactivate my Twitter since i want to runaway from the social network. But emm.... hmmm.... urmmm... uhmmm....... Mayb tak kot. Hahaha lulz. Let it be yeahh. Just let it be. Kuikui. So jahat ahh me. Lols. Sorry i was too lifeless. Kahkah xD I m trying to be fun hoyeah hoyeah but i cant. Surely my friend will be so sad cause i was not like i used to. Hm sorry guys. I will trying one day. But for this moment i cant like seriously. Sorry guys. Just give me a time to let me cool down. I know you guys miss my smile my laugh my no ending story i know you guys miss me. But give me a lot of time to make me change like i used to ok? :) So yeahh. I throw my feeling over this blog. Emm. Kinda sad when i keep my missing feeling toward him but i cant tell him how much that i miss him. Well, i kept denying all about him. But all my deny are lies. They know how much i miss him. Hmm. So yeah keep my missing feeling towards him through my tears. Xoxo.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
 photo a2724706-e283-4d0b-b84e-425a5a0cb86d_zpsc378d966.jpg Hi! Its me Bella. Im the owner of the blog. And i got a lot of broken english. Sorry. I try my best to get a best english here. And yeah sorry half of my blog are talking about a guy name Zarul :'> So yeah do enjoy my blog and my posts. Bye! Thank you!! xoxo