Unknown /


//Assalamualaikum. Hi and hi people. Semua sihat? I was so-so and ok-ok. Hm im not in a very a good mood act. Since something had happen towards me. Im feeling so down. Oh and yeah. Theres another 4days to go for school holiday. So yeay me!! Em i hope it will be a good holiday for me. Ok. And yeah theres another 5 paper to go to finish my mid-year exam. For my mid-year exam im trying my best to hv a good mood to study. I'll try. I hope it ending with a good result. Hm wishing. Yeah since i was em separated with the one who i love the most in my life ((i love my mom and dad and my friend and my family.ok)) so yeah. Em i was trying to rebuild my self confidence. Eventho it was hard for me to do that so i was trying. I know i cry so hard and hoping that he was mine again. And yeah i do love him as much as i love myself and my family. I cant bare this feeling anymore. Its killing me like seriously. I know he was happy with is life without me. I know that. Well sokay eventho i cant accept this thing had happen to me, i 'll try. If he love me he will be back to me. I want to try to be his again. I know i was not so-that-perfect but i'll try for him. Inshaa-Allah. I dont want to look so desperate to get his love again. I know i want it so badly to fall in love with him again and again everyday. I miss all those thing that happen to me. keep thinking that you were mine. Its killing me. Sometimes i cant even sleep keep crying so hard. Ugh. I want to be happy with him like seriously.... Seperti pepatah melayu "Kalau ada jodoh tk ke mana" ((Macam buat karangan)) K em so yeah i want to make a first step. But i dont know what to do. I kept termenung like hell and cry. Ugh new hobby of mine. I never felt like this before. Hm no matter what it is. Redha jela. Kalau dia ada yang baru pun hm i will be happy to see he happy. Eventho it was not me and i cant accept it but i'll try. I will be happy :') So yeah bye. xoxo


I miss to your smile. Your laugh. Your love towards me. Your missing me everyday like you told me. I miss the crazy us. I miss us. I miss you. I miss they you told me that you never let me go. I miss to cry infront of you and you try to chill me down. I miss everything about us. I miss you too :') Past is past. What can i do aite sayang? Goodluck for your life. hope you achieve everything that you want like you told me before. Usaha tangga kejayaan kan? Practice make perfect kan? Remember that. Remember what i told you before k honey? :')


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
 photo a2724706-e283-4d0b-b84e-425a5a0cb86d_zpsc378d966.jpg Hi! Its me Bella. Im the owner of the blog. And i got a lot of broken english. Sorry. I try my best to get a best english here. And yeah sorry half of my blog are talking about a guy name Zarul :'> So yeah do enjoy my blog and my posts. Bye! Thank you!! xoxo