#70 /


\Assalamualaikum/ Lama kan kita dah tk menupdate benda. Yeahh, no idea nk update apa :3 Twitter and Facebook dah jd mangsa. More to that thing lah kan. Okay, just nk make sure that my Blogger tk berhabuk mana kann. Yehh tehhh, kita tk tahu nk update apa act. Dumb kan kita. Kita ingat nk tukar blog skins tapi. Malas ahhh, heeee. Well, seems uncle kaly dah not in JB now. So, every event of Liverbird kita jd photographer. Phewwwit, sokay kita ada bodyguard dalam liverbird tu okay. Ada abang abang photographer yang sporting gila okay :3 And, you all mesti nk tahu about my Bali story kan? Nanti jelaa kita bgtahu k? Byee for now. Baibai :3


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
 photo a2724706-e283-4d0b-b84e-425a5a0cb86d_zpsc378d966.jpg Hi! Its me Bella. Im the owner of the blog. And i got a lot of broken english. Sorry. I try my best to get a best english here. And yeah sorry half of my blog are talking about a guy name Zarul :'> So yeah do enjoy my blog and my posts. Bye! Thank you!! xoxo