TMR :D /

Hi guys :D Yahhhh, dah berapa minggu kita cuti? AWESOME! 2 weeks. Yeahhh, those weeks end likeeeeeeeee HELL brotha. Mati ahh xD Esok sekolah macam biasa. Hebat lah wehh. The end of my BORINGGGGGGGGGGG WEEKEND kan kan :D Yahh man, what i hope for this week is act going to MELAKA. But what happen? No transport man. SHIT lah gitu. Now, cuti pun dah habis, no more bangun lambat. New WEEK, more HMW semua tu bagai. Alahai, JADAH HAREEMMM. Takapa tak heran, at least ada benda nak buat :P kdah, nak gosok baju semua. KBYEEEE :)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
 photo a2724706-e283-4d0b-b84e-425a5a0cb86d_zpsc378d966.jpg Hi! Its me Bella. Im the owner of the blog. And i got a lot of broken english. Sorry. I try my best to get a best english here. And yeah sorry half of my blog are talking about a guy name Zarul :'> So yeah do enjoy my blog and my posts. Bye! Thank you!! xoxo